BT in the Community
At BT, one of our core values is “to define what a local service provider should be.” One of the best ways to do that is by being a good corporate citizen. We work to enhance community services and programs by being an innovative leader in delivering of state of the art, next generation technologies.
Connect with Compassion
Connectivity & Hot Spots
BT has funded 12+ Free Wifi Hotspots throughout the city for public use, including state-of-the-art, gigabit-capable Wifi at the new Downtown Transit Center, the McClure Multi-Generational Center, and Ethan Allen Homestead. View all available BT Hotspots
BT provides symmetrical Gigabit connections at the Fletcher Free Library and Generator.
BT delivers internet connectivity to support the needs of some of Burlington’s biggest annual events, including:
- Vermont City Marathon
- Wine & Food Festival
- Annual COTS Phonathon
- SEABA Art Hop STRUT Fashion Show
- Independence Day Fireworks
Connecting Burlington’s children with the tech resources they need at home to excel in school.BT’s ultimate goal of creating Burlington a digitally inclusive community includes:
- Access: Availability, affordability, design for inclusion, and public access.
- Adoption: Relevance, digital literacy, and consumer safety.
- Application: Economic and workforce development, education, health care, public safety and emergency services, civic engagement, and social connections.