Now until 1/31/2022 Burlington Telecom will be collecting non-perishable donations for Feeding Chittenden. We would love to have our community contribute to our food drive (and non-food items as well, see list below) by dropping off contributions at our 200 Church Street location. We will have bins in our lobby for you to place your contributions in.
Non-perishable goods and many other items are needed. Below is a list of ideal donation choices per Feeding Chittenden:
- Canned proteins: tuna, chicken, beef, etc.
- Pantry staples: flour, sugar, shelf-stable side dishes
- Peanut butter
- Cereals and oatmeal
- Canned fruits
- Canned meals like soups and chili
- Boxed meals: mac & cheese, Hamburger Helper, etc.
- Pasta & pasta sauce
- Shelf-stable juice
- Portable, ready-to-eat snack foods (kid-friendly!)
- Toiletry items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, body wash…)
- Baby food & formula
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cooking oil and spices
We look forward to finding ways to support our community and recognize that hunger doesn’t stop after the holidays!